Why Choose Air Tool Services?
- Engineers trained to OEM standards
- Free quotes
- Rapid turnaround of air tool maintenance & repair to minimise downtime
- Air tool Products & repairs fully guaranteed
- Bespoke Air Tool Design, Manufacture & Modification
- Collection & return service
- ISO quality assurance accredited
- IOSH Certified (Institute Of Health & Safety)
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programme
- On-site HAVS Assessments
- Torque Calibration meeting UKAS standards
Hand Arm Vibration Assessments (HAVS)
You can rely on Air Tool Services to recommend only the best tools available minimising HAVS risk to your operators which will improve their comfort and productivity. Air Tool Services offers a full HAVS testing service, performed by our IOSH-accredited engineers. We provide consultation services on best practice, tool procurement and suggest remedial work to ensure you are compliant with the latest HSE HAVS legislation.
Please Contact Us / call us now on FREEPHONE 0800 281306 or 01772 557700 for more information about HAV’s assessments.