Gesipa Flipper 7010001 Blind Rivet Hand Tool
- A reduction of 40% of the hand force is obtained by using more strokes.
- Action lever equipped with an opening spring for optimal single-handed operation.
- Spring loaded jaw mechanism for positive and automatic spent mandrel release.
- Spent mandrel container can be slipped onto the tool body and is easy to empty.
- Long tool stroke: an advantage when setting blind rivets which are too long.
- Compact design, die-cast aluminium tool body and high-grade steel lever contribute to the outstanding durability.
- The pivot pin is secured against self-rotation to ensure no wear.
Up to 5 mm Ø Aluminium and 4 mm Ø Stainless Steel
Weight: (1 lb) 750 g
Total length: 212 mm
Total stroke: 16,2 mm
Single action stroke: 1,8 mm
||Total stroke: 16.2 mm, Single action stroke: 1.8 mm
||Up to 5 mm diameter Alu, 4mm diameter stainless steel