The Cherry Aerospace G702A Cherry Nut Plate Riveter is a pneumatic-hydraulic tool designed specifically for installation of nut plate rivets. Its durable, all metal housing makes this tool ideal for use in rugged shop environments.
The H702-3NPR pulling head fits directly on the tool to install -3, -4, 2.5 mm & 3mm nut plate rivets.
10° angled head allows user to work using a natural hand position. A comfortable grip for one handed operation in any position.
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar) min./110 PSI (7.6 bar) max.
- Cycle Time: approximately one second
- Noise Level: 71 dB (A)
- Vibration: less than 2.5 m/s2
- Air Consumption: .09 SCF / cycle (2.55 l/cycle)
- Stroke: 3/4″
- Pulling Force: 1,100 lbs (499 kgs)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
The G702A does not come with any pulling heads, they are to be purchased separately.