The Cherry Aerospace G704B CherryMax, Power Riveter is a pneumatic-hydraulic tool designed especially for installation of CherryMAX and nut plate rivets. Its durable, all metal housing makes this tool ideal for use in rugged shop environments.
This tool utilizes straight, offset and right angle pulling heads, all of which can install -4, -5 and -6 diameter CherryMAX bulb type rivets in all head styles, materials and grip lengths. Extensions are available for extending the pulling heads to reach limited access areas.
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar) min./110 PSI (7.6 bar) max.
- Cycle Time: approximately one second
- Noise Level: 71 dB (A)
- Vibration: less than 2.5 m/s2
- Air Consumption: .16 SCF / cycle (4.53L / cycle)
- Stroke: .510″
- Pulling Force: 3,100 lbs (1,406kgs)
- Weight: 4.25 lbs (1.9kgs)
Pulling heads are not supplied with this tool and must be ordered separately. The G704B with the H955 series (straight) and the H886 series right angle pulling heads can install CherryLOCK® ‘A’ blind rivets in the -3, -4, -5 and -6 diameters in all materials.