The Cherry Aerospace G747 Lightweight CherryMax Power Riveter is a pneumatic-hydraulic tool designed specifically for installation of CherryMAX and nut plate rivets. Its durable, all metal housing makes this tool ideal for use in rugged shop environments.
This tool utilizes straight, offset and right angle pulling heads, all of which can install -4, -5 and -6 diameter CherryMAX bulb type rivets in all head styles, materials and grip lengths.
Extensions are available for extending the pulling heads to reach limited access areas.
10° angled head allows user to work using a natural hand position. A comfortable grip for one handed operation in any position. Same weight as the G702A, with the power of much larger tools.
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar) min./110 PSI (7.6 bar) max.
- Cycle Time: Approximately one second
- Noise Level: 71 dB (A)
- Vibration: less than 2.5 m/s2
- Air Consumption: .09 SCF / cycle (2.55 l/cycle)
- Stroke: .437″
- Pulling Force: 2,100 lbs (953kgs)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6kgs)
Pulling heads not included with riveter