The Chicago Pneumatic | CP7732CBC 1/4 Impact Wrench | 8941077328 is based on the popular CP7732C half-inch stubby impact wrench. Specially designed in PINK and BLACK rather than the usual RED and black colours. This new model is named CP7732CBC – with the ‘BC’ standing for BREAST CANCER.
As Chicago Pneumatics’ most compact tool, the CP7732CBC is 4.25 inches long (108 mm) and weighs just 2.2 pounds (1.0 kg). It has been selected for the BREAST CANCER CAMPAIGN because of its lightweight, easy-to-handle design. Despite its small size and weight, the CP7732CBC delivers a powerful 460 ft.lbs (625 Nm) of maximum torque in reverse and has a highly durable and robust construction. Its power can be applied easily, controllably and comfortably thanks to innovative, one-handed forward/reverse and power setting selection systems, a full teasing trigger and a curved handle with a thermoplastic-rubber-injected housing.
A portion of sales from this limited-edition 1/2″ impact wrench are donated directly to breast cancer research funding.
- Ultra Lightweight
- Easy operation
- 2.1 lbs. – 1.0 Kg
- 460 ft.lbs – 625 Nm of maximum torque in reverse
- 4 1/4 in – 108 mm length
- Jumbo hammer mechanism
- Steel motor
- Aluminium clutch housing
- Composite housing with curved handle with Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected
- S2S: 1 hand Forward – Reverse operation
- New power setting system: 1 hand-operation behind the trigger
- 2 positions in reverse: max and lower torque
- 2 positions in forward: max and low torque
- Socket retainer ring
- Full teasing trigger