The W5111 Series Cordless Impact Wrench is a high-power, lightweight wrench. With a ball and cam impact mechanism and pistol grip, you’ll be able to work multiple jobs with ease.
Thanks to this wrench’s LED lights, you’ll be able to see dark, hard-to-reach spots with ease, without having to work with an additional lightsource.
- Increased Productivity
With a square socket retaining ring and hex quick change anvil, you’ll be able to quickly switch sockets and parts without sacrificing your speed or efficiency.
- Great for Vehicle Repair
With increased reach and access, this wrench is great for tire changing and difficult-to-reach fastenings
- Finely tuned impact mechanism and motor deliver more torque, durability, and efficiency
- All-metal drivetrain is robust, durable and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case is designed to be strong and lightweight, while protecting interior components of this cordless impact wrench
- Impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops and exposure to shop fluids
- Patent-pending soft-mount system reduces vibration for extended motor and switch life
- Ergonomically designed small-handle grip helps reduce operator fatigue during extended use of this cordless impact wrench
- ¼” Hex, 3/8”, and ½” Pins for maximum versatility and secure and accurate rundowns
- Compact design makes operation and access easier in tight spots so you can perform even the most detailed work with this cordless impact wrench
- Optimized for the vehicle repair industry, body shops, general industrial use, and MRO
- Fast application speeds help meet plant throughput goals
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor and replaceable brushes offer a long, durable life and high power
- 175 ft-lb. of max torque
- 3-year warranty