The GESIPA FLIPPER BLIND RIVET HAND TOOL for single-handed applications is a robust and stable riveting tool complete with a spent rivet mandrel container.
The Single-handed operation allows you to reduce the amount of force needed for riveting by around 40 percent. In addition, THE GESIPA FLIPPER features an ergonomic designed to increase as the human hand closes. The jaw mechanism holds the rivet mandrel securely after breaking off so you can release the mandrel once again by pressing the lever forwards. The long stroke of the tool is also useful for excessively long blind rivets.
- A reduction of 40% of the hand force is obtained by using more strokes
- Action lever equipped with an opening spring for optimal single-handed operation
- Spring loaded jaw mechanism for positive and automatic spent mandrel release
- Spent mandrel container can be slipped onto the tool body and is easy to empty
- Long tool stroke: an advantage when setting blind rivets which are too long
- Compact design, die-cast aluminium tool body and high-grade steel lever contribute to the outstanding durability
- The pivot pin is secured against self-rotation to ensure no wear
- Up to 5 mm Ø Aluminium and 4 mm Ø Stainless Steel