Karnasch KATV 140 Blue-Mag Magnetic Hole Cutting Machine HEAVY DUTY with its high torque and low maintenance German produced motors, are designed to perform in harsh environments and extreme drilling conditions, providing the user with one of the safest, most reliable and superior drilling machines on the market, making it the experienced operators preferred choice.
These high performing machines from AIR TOOL SERVICES are efficient, functional and are built to the highest standards, with a range of cutting depths from 110mm up to 240mm.
KARNASCH also have a range of adaptors and arbors for Weldon, Fein and Nitto shanks. You can also use these adaptors for twist drills and taps, getting the most from your magnetic drill.
ADVANTAGE OF NEW TWIN RAIL SLIDE SYSTEM “HEAVY DUTY” OVER MACHINES WITH OLD DOVETAIL SYSTEM
- Up to 10 times better stability.
- Extremely tight tolerances of the slide through the round Twin Rail system.
- The slide has no contact with the main body of the machine. The whole construction is
- connected only by the highly precise and extremely stable rail system.
- Reduced friction / less wear
- Low maintenance / better reliability
- Improved cutter life
- Reduced cutter breakage
- Improved hole tolerances
- Improved hole surface quality
- Up to 110 mm cutting depth possible already with small machines
THE NEW MAG-TEC SENSOR
- The sensor detects how well the magnet keeps the machine on the ground.
- It is directly connected to the engine.
- If the sensor is illuminating “RED” , the ground is dirty (rust, varnish residues, chips), the material is thinner than 6 mm or the feed rate is to high.
- The machine does not have a safe stand. The engine does not start or turns off.
- If the sensor is illuminating “GREEN”, the magnetic holding force is optimal and the use of the machine is safe.