For closing prepared angle and standing seams
- Closes pre-formed standing seams, even in corners and angles
- Spring-loaded hammer ensures consistent quality with variations in sheet thickness
- Precision adjustment of working distance between hammer and anvil
- Machine also available as 230 V version
FREE extended 5 year warranty
Prepared angle and standing seams are tightly closed at undiminished quality by a spring-mounted hammer. The height of the seam is always 40 mm. The free-standing tool allows you to work even in tight corners and angles. The setting for sheet thickness is quickly selected without tools.
If the workpiece exhibits inconsistencies in sheet thickness, the TruTool F 125 adjusts automatically. Hammer and anvil can be conveniently exchanged without tools.
- Heating and ventilation works
- Chimney works
- House-front construction
- Industrial ventilators