High seam quality in curved and straight sheets, even in stainless steel
- Closes Pittsburgh seams on straight and radius duct up to 1.4 mm sheet thickness
- High performance on stainless steel applications
- No refitting when processing formed or folded pieces
- Electronic speed controller for optimal working speed
- Machine also available as 240 V version
FREE extended 5 year warranty
TruTool F140 works on a continuous roll forming principle, thus ensuring air-tight closure without hammering. This permits processing of straight and curved sheets up to 1.4 mm. The surface structure is not damaged. The seam closer functions with an automatic infeed, which means that you can proceed without the use of force. Pre-settings can be made for sheet thickness without the use of tools.
TruTool F140 can also be used for stainless steel and is very well-suited for processing large radii.
- Heating and ventilation works
- Chimney works
- House-front construction
- Industrial ventilators